Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1hbixqajs:173:8

Q: My car will not start and there is a small red light on - 2009 Dodge Charger

Okay so when I place my key fob in my ignition, It allows me to turn it but my car doesn't start, My battery is fine, headlights come on, gas is in my car, interior lights turn on. But ONE red light comes on underneath my gas gauge. Everytime I place my key in that light comes on, my radio won't come on, AC, nothing. I have no idea what the problem is. I can put my key in the fob and turn it but nothing happens. I need to know what the single red light means.

A: Hello. I believe this is the security syste...

Hello. I believe this is the security system in the "armed" or error position. Have you tried a different key fob to see if the behavior is the same? It's possible that you have a weak battery in your key fob - nothing more complicated than that. Checking with a different, known-to-be-working key fob will isolate the problem to the key fob or reveal a broader security system issue.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is not starting and suggest the needed repairs.