Q: I found out I need a steering fluid pump,and it my acceleration is sluggish,and fan is not moving,and when I try to past 35mph,my

Hello and good day...I found out I need a new steering fluid pump..I found out my fan doesn't work inside car. The car turns on great,but when I drive,or try to speed up,my odometer starts shaking as the line moves up or down,then when I go above 35mph my engine light comes on including oil light,and the car becomes very sluggish like it wants to turn off,and see smoke coming from the hood...what is the problem????

A: From what you describe it would appear th...

From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing more than one problem. If the pump and AC blower motor are bad then they will need to be replaced to restore functionality to both systems.

The engine light, accompanied with sluggishness can be caused by many things. A few common causes are problems with the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems. If any of the components to these systems, such as the fuel pump, ignition coil, or any of the sensors, have an issue they can cause the vehicle to experience performance issues and set off the Check Engine Light.

The oil light comes on when it is detected that the oil pressure has fallen below safe levels. I would check the oil to make sure it is clean and at the correct level.

Smoke from under the hood can commonly be caused by fluid leaks.

I would conduct a thorough inspection of the engine for any signs of fluid leaks, perhaps oil, or power steering fluid.

As there are several issues it may be a good idea to have a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, look at the vehicle.