Q: Lacquer thinner for catalytic convertible threshold

What lacquer thinner to use for catalytic converter threshold?

I use lacquer thinner that they sell in auto paint stores. It’s the thinner that they use to thin oil paint and oil lacquer paint before they spray it on to the car. It does work quite well. You mix one gallon of that with ten gallons of gasoline in the gas tank and it can often do a very good job cleaning it as you drive down the road. Go to any auto paint store. They all sell it. I know that in California, they’ve got some kind of a deal, where that particular one is illegal because it is too strong. Now, you are not going to be able to get such a strong one in California, but try to buy the best pure lacquer thinner you can find.

3. Lacquer thinner for catalytic convertible threshold