Q: How do I change the settings?

How do I change the settings?

A: Your truck allows you to customize some opt...

Your truck allows you to customize some options to better suit your needs as a driver. The Settings section of the message center is where you can change these options. To change the Settings of your Ford F-150.

1. Use the Up and Down arrow keys of your steering wheel controls to get to the Settings menu.

2. Press the Right arrow key until you get to the category of options you are looking for.

3. From here, you can use the arrow keys to change the settings of each option and press OK to select your choice.