Q: My car got hit on rear passenger side and when you reach 65 mph its like the back of car is hopping 2003 Nissan Altima

asked by on May 28, 2017

My car got hit on the rear passenger side and when I get the car up to 65 mph the car feel like it's jumping and has a loud knocking noise also i had two tire blow outs since this happened what could be the problem?

Hello. If this occurred right after being hit then you have an issue with the alignment being off. It is also possible that something was bent or got damaged but this type of inspection would be done prior to the alignment. You really should have an alignment shop take a look at it and simply align it if that is all that is needs.