Q: CD player won't accept CDs after I removed the one in it

I had a cd stuck but I finally got it out by holding the power and eject button at the same time. I tried to add another cd to listen to and it wouldn't accept it. It wouldn't even grab it when I put it in a little ways.

A: Hello. If this issue occurred after you r...

If this issue occurred after you removed a CD that was previously stuck, then it is likely that the CD player or drive has failed or jammed. Usually the only way to remedy this issue is to replace the unit. It may also be possible to unplug the CD player, or remove the fuse, to see if that may perhaps reset the unit. If not, I would recommend having it checked out by a professional to see if it needs repairs or replacement.

Eduardo YourMechanic