Q: Check Engine Light is On.

My Check Engine light is on. In addition my Oil Temp light flashes 16 times on startup. Whenever my car gets warmed up, it starts kicking hard on sharp turns. The problem has gradually gotten worse to where I can't make sharp turns at all.

The transmission light flashing 16 times may be a problem with the DC solenoid for lock up and the transmission defaults to AWD causing the jerking on turns. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic check and scan the vehicle’s codes to confirm the issue and fix as needed.

3. Check Engine Light is On.