Q: One brake light is not working

1974 Dodge full size van / motorhome I replaced the turn signal switch everthing works except right brake light

This should be a double filament bulb, which has two filaments inside. One works for the main tail light and the other is activated when the brake light switch is activated. Many times, one or both of these filaments will burn or break. I would recommend replacing the bulb. If this does not work, you will then need to check the wiring to the light socket itself to be sure there is power to both pins.

3. One brake light is not working