Q: I'm have front end noise like metal on metal just got new struts what could my problem be?

Experiencing noise on the front end of my car I just got my struts replaced and wheel alignment the car is continuously making metal on metal noise when I hit a bump and when I reach a high speed the wheel shakes

The strut installation may need to be rechecked first to rule out whether or not the struts were installed wrong. If they are okay, then the front wheel bearings, brakes, and lower control arms should be checked along with the front axles. All of these could cause a metal-to-metal noise and it is possible that the shaking is being caused by unbalanced front tires from a lost weight or wheel being loose.

Have it checked as soon as possible to prevent additional damage and to ensure your safety. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you to diagnose your car’s metal noise and make the proper repairs.

• I'm have front end noise like metal on metal just got new struts what could my problem be?