Q: Clunking car when I go over bumps

When I go over bumps in the road, my car clunks and sounds like it would be coming from my steering wheel area. It feels like when I am holding my steering wheel and going over bumps it just feels like it's coming from something in there by the area of it. When I sit in one spot and just turn my steering wheel it clunks. I replaced my control arms, front end links, and sway bar. I don't know what else to do.

Basically, any bolted on or "jointed" moving part or bushing could account for noise in the front end. Not included in your list are rack and pinion mounts/bushings, strut bearings, tie rod ends, even brake parts (caliper torque plate), loose lug nuts, loose or worn sub frame bushings, and strut issues, including damage to spring seat rubber mount.

A qualified technician from YourMechanic can make an inspection to isolate the clunking noise using advanced diagnostics, such as chassis ears.