Q: Is it dangerous to drive your car with spark plugs misfiring?

The van has 155,ooo miles on it. It is still getting good gas mileage. Starting the car has not been a problem. I have just started noticing that it will jerk and sputter all of the sudden, especially when I try to speed up from relatively high speeds.

To answer your question, yes it is unsafe to drive you car while you are having a misfire. I have provided an article written by one of our professional technicians below. https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/is-it-safe-to-drive-with-a-misfiring-cylinder.