Q: Glow plug light makes warning sound when driving at high speed

when I am driving at high speed the light come on and produce sound, when I stop and switch off then on its when until i speed again

Hi there. Check the glow plug control relay to see if it is malfunctioning. This is a common part to fail on the diesel engines. The light is coming on for a the computer seeing that the engine is too cold. Also, check the coolant temperature sensor to see if it is registering properly. If the temperature sensor is not working then it needs replaced. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the glow plug circuitry.

3. Glow plug light makes warning sound when driving at high speed