Diesel pump not spraying diesel into the injector

The vehicle is a toyota (model: cr42, engine: 3c-e) i couldnt find this information above so i put 'i dont know'. Im a mechanic also but i have had a bit of trouble with this issue. So like i mentioned above the diesel pump in this vehicle isnt spraying diesel into the injector or in other words the injector isnt getting any diesel. I took the pump to have it checked by another mechanic and they have said that its fixed, but somehow the same problem exists. Could you advice on what you think may be the problem or just any advice in general related to this issue please. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I would first check to be sure that the injector pump itself is getting diesel. Sometimes these pumps fail due to the fuel not being delivered to the injection pump sufficiently. I would also check to be sure there is not air in the system preventing fuel flow. Also, check the fuel filter to be sure it is clear and free flowing.