Q: Turn signals, heated seats, driver and passenger windows won’t work

High beams won’t turn on my turn signals passenger and driver side windows won’t go down, my heated seats won’t work and my horn won’t work

Hi Brenton. Thanks for contacting us today. The components you’ve listed are controlled by multiple, independent fuses, so it’s likely that either all of them are blown, or more likely that you have an exposed electrical wire that’s creating a short. This can be difficult to trace, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection to determine the root source.

3. Turn signals, heated seats, driver and passenger windows won’t work