Q: Car only drives in reverse.

When I put my car in drive, it does not move. It sits as if it is in park and only moves when in reverse.

Sounds like you are having transmission issues. Low fluid levels in the transmission can cause issues like this. The problem is not all cars have easily accessible ways of checking the fluid. You can check your owners manual to see if your transmission has a dip stick that is easily accessible. If it does, it should have instructions on how to check the fluid. Most of the time the car needs to be running to do this. If the fluid levels are fine, then you might have some burn clutches. If that is the case, your transmission will more than likely need to be rebuilt. Definitely not something I would suggest anybody without proper training take a shot at, so seeking an inspection by a mechanic is advised.

3. Car only drives in reverse.