Q: My car wont start it says something about the shifter and just clicks

When i try to start the car the gear shifter lights blink red and the car clicks and says something about the gear shift

There is a technical bulletin out for your 2015 Dodge Charger to reprogram the transmission control module to address this problem specifically.

If you can’t get it to crank, you will need to have the vehicle towed to the dealer. However, you can try to move shifter with key on to get it in neutral and see if it will crank. If that works then take it to the dealer yourself. Good luck.

3. My car wont start it says something about the shifter and just clicks