Q: Would the car tell the percentage of the life of the oil, my car includes oil changes but the dealer won't do it until the indicator shows the change oil soon message.

would the car (Cadillac) tell the percentage of the life of the oil? I already got the message to change the oil soon, but my car includes free oil changes, and the dealer wont do it until it is at 20% or lower?

Hi there. There should be a select button with two directional arrows on the button. Push and hold the right directional arrow on the button and the dash should go from the odometer to the menu. Then scroll up by pushing up on the select button and you will be able to view the oil life percentage.

3. Would the car tell the percentage of the life of the oil, my car includes oil changes but the dealer won't do it until the indicator shows the change oil soon message.