Q: I've replaced everything from tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, the whole cv axle including cv joints and boots, and I'm stil

When I'm going on uneven terrain I hear a popping noise. It comes especially when I am turning. It sounds like popcorn popping. I've already replaced tie rods, ball joints, cv axles and joints plus boots.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise you are hearing may be a result of a wheel bearing or a shock issue. There are several tests that can be done while the vehicle is parked, and some while it is lifted off of the ground. The goal is to manipulate the wheels and suspension to replicate the noise. Try a simple bounce test for example to test out the shock on each tire. This is done by simply pressing down on the corner of the vehicle forcing it to bounce up and down. If you hear the noise, focus on your shocks. If not, you can move on to the wheel assembly. For more help with diagnostics or repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I've replaced everything from tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, the whole cv axle including cv joints and boots, and I'm stil