Q: How do I set the cruise control?

How do I set the cruise control?

A: When you’re cruising down the highway, you ...

When you’re cruising down the highway, you may want to give your foot a rest while driving. Cruise control keeps your vehicle at a constant speed as you travel. This setting is adjusted by a small lever on the right side of the steering column.

1. Locate the On-Off button, which is situated on the end of the lever. Press it to activate the cruise control operation.

2. Notice the cruise control indicator light on the dashboard. Press the button a second time to deactivate it.

3. Reach the desired speed in your car and push the lever down to set cruise control to that

speed.

1. Notice the Set indicator, which indicates you have set the desired speed.