Q: Q: SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT IS ON

Hello! Service engine soon light is on and I don't know what's the problem. I only have Saturday as my free day to go to a shop to go let them check my car. Is it ok to still drive my car for 2 more days with the service engine soon light on? Thank you.

Your service engine light is programmed to come on at specific mileage intervals based upon recommend services. You do have a window of time when this light comes on in that you can continue to drive it for a short period of time without damaging anything. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to service your vehicle.

3. Q: SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT IS ON