Q: Air conditioner blowing warm air. Heat blowing warm air. Neither hot or cold

My air conditioner is blowing warm air. It blows hard but the air is warm. But then when I turn on my heat it does the same thing. Warm air not hot. I figured it was out of refrigerant but it's full... help please!!

If the A/C system is full and pressures are reading correctly, and the cooling system is in proper working order (thermostat opens, no overheating, etc.), then most likely the problem lies with the dash. The climate control head unit may be at fault. One or more blend doors behind the dash may be stuck or broken. If you’re unable to fix this issue yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technician can come diagnose the issue with your A/C firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

• Air conditioner blowing warm air. Heat blowing warm air. Neither hot or cold