Q: Heater

The.heater only runs on cold an the person who had it last said that there some type of switch under the dash but I'm not sure where it is

The heater uses hot engine coolant to warm the vehicle cabin. If the heater is blowing cold, the first thing to check is the coolant level. Low coolant, or a problem somewhere in the cooling system, will affect heater operation. Other potential causes include a thermostat that is stuck open (not allowing the engine to reach operating temperature), air in the cooling system or a bad heater core. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair this heating problem for you.