Q: There is a loud noise driver side

There is a loud noise when driving coming from the front wheel driver side i checked wheel bearings they were fine

A: Hello there. Many different faults can caus...

Hello there. Many different faults can cause a noise with your 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt. The most common would be the brake rotors and pads, something stuck in the rotor backing place, strut mount, wheel bearings, or a failing tire. You have done well in checking the wheel bearings first as a failing wheel bearing can become a big problem. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the noise and and perform any repairs to return the vehicle back to proper driving condition.