Q: There is a loud noise driver side

There is a loud noise when driving coming from the front wheel driver side i checked wheel bearings they were fine

Hello there. Many different faults can cause a noise with your 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt. The most common would be the brake rotors and pads, something stuck in the rotor backing place, strut mount, wheel bearings, or a failing tire. You have done well in checking the wheel bearings first as a failing wheel bearing can become a big problem. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the noise and and perform any repairs to return the vehicle back to proper driving condition.

3. There is a loud noise driver side