Q: Steering wheel not returning to center

My steering wheel does not return fully to center after turning.

A: Hello. I believe the issue you are having i...

Hello. I believe the issue you are having is an alignment related problem. The things that affect steering wheel position are alignment angles and tie rods. The tie rods control the position of the toe alignment which controls the position of the steering wheel. The caster of the alignment affects the steering wheel return or center. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, evaluate the steering components such as tie rod wear.