Q: How can i disable the anti theft system, the light keeps blinking?

the vehicle will not start it does crank. no ignition, the anti theft device keeps blinking, need to disable the anti theft system, after market device,

Hi there. Aftermarket alarm systems can create problems, typically from poor installations. The vehicle’s wiring harness is usually tapped into and removal of the alarm system is more than just pulling a fuse. Most aftermarket alarm systems are installed under the dash, driver’s side. The aftermarket alarm removal can be complicated and should be professionally done. The aftermarket alarm may not be causing the no start condition. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.