Q: How can i disable the anti theft system, the light keeps blinking?

asked by on November 22, 2016

the vehicle will not start it does crank. no ignition, the anti theft device keeps blinking, need to disable the anti theft system, after market device,

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Aftermarket alarm systems can create problems, typically from poor installations. The vehicle’s wiring harness is usually tapped into and removal of the alarm system is more than just pulling a fuse. Most aftermarket alarm systems are installed under the dash, driver’s side. The aftermarket alarm removal can be complicated and should be professionally done. The aftermarket alarm may not be causing the no start condition. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.