Q: High idle after replacing fuel pump tps and air idle control valve

Replaced fuel pump throttle position sensor and air idle valve control still have a high idle

The first thing to do is to verify there are no vacuum leaks in the engine and verify the installation of the parts. Once this is done then disconnect the battery and then let sit for two minutes and reconnect battery and relearn the idles by starting the vehicle and putting in drive after it warms up for two minutes with a/c off and then two minutes with a/c on and then road test normally to verify ides good.

3. High idle after replacing fuel pump tps and air idle control valve