Q: Why is my 2004 chevy malibu classic wont start in the morning when its cold/moist outside but when it gets hot my car will start

Why is my 2004 chevy malibu classic wont start in the morning when its cold/moist outside but when it gets hot outside my car will start

You may have spark plug wires that are arching to ground and when cold and damp the plugs needs extra power to jump plug gap and wires ground out first before spark gets to plugs. Try replacing plug wires and plugs first to see if this fixes the issue for you.

3. Why is my 2004 chevy malibu classic wont start in the morning when its cold/moist outside but when it gets hot my car will start