Q: Control arm bushing replacement

asked by on May 09, 2017

I am trying to request a repair service but am unsure if a mechanic could replace the front left control arm bushing, on site. The services list a control arm replacement. Would this include the bearings or is that totally separate? Thanks

Control Arm Assembly Replacement $124.30 - $980.94 Get a Quote

The service that you are referring to, namely control arm assembly replacement includes the bushings. That control arm has two bushings in it, already pre-installed in the control arm. So, the price is "complete". If you want this service performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please use the control arm assembly replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr