Q: Control arm bushing replacement

I am trying to request a repair service but am unsure if a mechanic could replace the front left control arm bushing, on site. The services list a control arm replacement. Would this include the bearings or is that totally separate? Thanks

The service that you are referring to, namely control arm assembly replacement includes the bushings. That control arm has two bushings in it, already pre-installed in the control arm. So, the price is "complete". If you want this service performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please use the control arm assembly replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Control arm bushing replacement