Q: Check Engine light repeatedly lights up no matter what

I keep having the Service Engine light pop on in my 2009 GMC Acadia and I have tried every little fix under the sun to get it to turn off once and for all. I have done oil changes prematurely, changed the spark plugs, changed the air filter, and more than I can recall. It only stays off for a couple thousand miles and I have 46,000 miles on this car so far. What could be causing this?

A: There is an original equipment manufacturer...

There is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) campaign 14515b that is calling for the chassis control module. The module has a problem that it has corrosion internally causing random check engine lights and possible engine stall or fail to start. This is a no charge recall to you and all you have to do is contact your dealer and schedule the requested recall.