Q: Check Engine light repeatedly lights up no matter what

asked by on November 06, 2015

I keep having the Service Engine light pop on in my 2009 GMC Acadia and I have tried every little fix under the sun to get it to turn off once and for all. I have done oil changes prematurely, changed the spark plugs, changed the air filter, and more than I can recall. It only stays off for a couple thousand miles and I have 46,000 miles on this car so far. What could be causing this?

There is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) campaign 14515b that is calling for the chassis control module. The module has a problem that it has corrosion internally causing random check engine lights and possible engine stall or fail to start. This is a no charge recall to you and all you have to do is contact your dealer and schedule the requested recall.