My auto mate key fob is doing a double beep Everytime I l...

Q: My auto mate key fob is doing a double beep Everytime I lock or unlock my car, replaced the battery already. What does the double

asked by on June 08, 2017

I have a automate security/auto start on my car with a key fob. The key fob chirps at me in two close together beeps a total of three times. Replaced the battery in the key fob and still doing it.

Hi there. Unfortunately, since this is an aftermarket upgrade and not an OEM system, we really can’t help diagnosis this issue. You might want to contact the manufacturer of the alarm / auto start system to seek their advice in this case. Thanks.