Q: Transmission fluid smell

I recently topped off the transmission fluid. Is that why it smells like transmission fluid inside the car?

Depending on whether or not any fluid was spilled or if you have a leak somewhere, this may cause the car to smell a bit like transmission fluid. Assuming you did not spill and you do not have any leaks, the vehicle should not smell like transmission fluid at all. If this is the case, I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle for the cause of the smell.

3. Transmission fluid smell