Q: ESP, BAS, ABS brakes, Check Engine Lights are all on. What could be the problem?

2007 dodge Durango Esp bas abs brake check engine lights are all on. What could be the problem?

You will have to have the computer scanned to see what the code is stored in the memory. I’m thinking that this code may be for one or more wheel speed sensor problem codes. All the problems could be from one sensor. Only a scan would help diagnose the warning lights you are seeing.

3. ESP, BAS, ABS brakes, Check Engine Lights are all on. What could be the problem?