Q: Only at 43,846 miles in a Nissan versa sedan 2016 and when I press on accelerator to go to 40 miles I hear a hummmming sound why i

When driving I now hear a humming noise when I press on accelerator to get to 40 miles but over that the noise tones down. Why is that?

Hi Rachel. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few sources of this type of noise, ranging from a worn out serpentine belt or pulley, a minor vacuum leak or other belts that might need to be replaced. With less than 50,000 miles, I wouldn’t suspect wheel bearings at this point, but it’s impossible to rule them out. It’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a noise inspection, so they can determine the root source of this noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. Only at 43,846 miles in a Nissan versa sedan 2016 and when I press on accelerator to go to 40 miles I hear a hummmming sound why i