Q: My Dodge Neon is misfiring on cylinder #4. The Check Engine Light is on, code is P0304.

asked by on October 18, 2016

Engine shakes violently at times, mostly at stop lights or when idle. Engine light comes on and sometimes blinks. Added a quart of oil and engine light went off..then came on again next day. Drives mostly 2 miles back and forth to work on highway. Doesn't want to increase/gain speed when engine light is on. Engine light has tendency to stay on. I replaced the spark plugs, the wires, the coil, performed an air induction and fuel induction, but car is still misfiring on cylinder #4. Any recommendations or suggestions to pinpoint how to fix??