Q: My Dodge Neon is misfiring on cylinder #4. The Check Engine Light is on, code is P0304.

Engine shakes violently at times, mostly at stop lights or when idle. Engine light comes on and sometimes blinks. Added a quart of oil and engine light went off..then came on again next day. Drives mostly 2 miles back and forth to work on highway. Doesn't want to increase/gain speed when engine light is on. Engine light has tendency to stay on. I replaced the spark plugs, the wires, the coil, performed an air induction and fuel induction, but car is still misfiring on cylinder #4. Any recommendations or suggestions to pinpoint how to fix??