Q: Q: Car was losing power

My battery is dead right now, but when it was running, it ran like it was losing power and didn't want to go. It was also making a funny noise.

Hello. The power issue that you were experiencing when your van was running could be attributed to several things. It is possible that you are having a problem with your transmission shifting. It is also possible that there is a bad sensor causing the computer to try and compensate for them, making the van run bad. The van could also need a major tune-up. A tune-up consists of changing the spark plugs and spark plug wires, as well as the fuel filter. I recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your vehicle’s loss of power to determine what repairs are needed.

3. Q: Car was losing power