Q: Engine runs like it is flooded hard to start

About two weeks ago I replaced the fuel pump on my truck every since it has not run right it is sluggish pops snaps but it never completly stops running while going down the road whenit starts running bad I can turn key of then back on and it wll run fine untill I get to the next stop light

Hi there. Most of the time this is caused by a bad fuel pressure regulator. Typically, an old fuel pressure regulator will be blown out from the new fuel pump due to the higher pressure. This is going to be located inside of the intake manifold. When the regulator fails it allows too much fuel to be dumped into the engine which causes it to flood out and run like this. It can also be caused by other things, but this is most common. If you want to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace your fuel pressure regulator for you if needed.