Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-gcrpuwjs:173:8

Q: Why does my engine stall so much?

I have an issue with my 2007 Kia Sorento (50k miles), it stalls way too much. It started a couple months back, and it would only stall out once a week or so, usually within the first half hour of driving after it was parked overnight. What would cause a problem like this? It now stalls every time I take it out and I haven’t found a cause for it. What can be done?

A: Greetings and thank you for writing in with...

Greetings and thank you for writing in with this question! Does the Check Engine Light illuminate when the vehicle stalls? If so, a certified mechanic (like those with YourMechanic) can scan the vehicle computer for codes. This type of stalling could be caused by a few things. Low fuel pressure due to a clogged fuel filter, a vacuum in the fuel tank, or an overheating fuel pump could cause the engine to stall. Additionally, a malfunctioning throttle position sensor or other related electrical problem could cause it. Depending on the maintenance that has been performed on the vehicle, an extremely clogged air filter could also cause the engine to stall. A fuel pressure test and thorough vehicle inspection, to determine why you car is stalling, are the recommended items to begin with.