Q: Vehicle turning off when driving

When I am driving my vehicle, it turns off completely. The alternator and battery are good.

Hi. You could have several problems here. Check the battery for corroded connections by inspecting the battery clamps, and also looking to see if there is a white residue on the cable material near the clamp. If corrosion is present, replace the cables. Another problem could be loose or corroded grounds, including those from the engine to the chassis. Beyond this, you should take your car to a qualified specialist to determine the source and cause of your stalling issue, which may include running an OBDII scan test for fault codes.