Q: I have no power at all. No dome light, no radio, nothing. I have replaced the alternator battery and starter and checked all fuses

My car has no power at all, not to the engine or even the electronics like the dome light, radio nothing. This happened with no warning I just got in my car one day and turned the key, nothing.I have replaced the battery alternator starter and checked all the fuses. Battery cables and terminals are clean. Every once in a while (by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery) I will get power to the dome light and dashboard etc but as soon as I turn the key everything goes dead again. There is no sound at all from the engine when it does this, not even a click. I even bought one of those plug in battery chargers, and when I turn the key it actually turns off the charger. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I suspect your problem is in the power distribution box or in the connections going to it. Chrysler has a fancy name for it, they call it a TIPM for Totally Integrated Power Module. These modules have a lot of tenuous copper circuit strips that can burn up or just plain corrode at the ends. You can check the cable connections for trouble, but don’t run out and buy a new TIPM just yet. They’re very expensive and not returnable, and the problem really could be any number of other things. What you need to do is to have the car properly diagnosed. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Chrysler and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. I have no power at all. No dome light, no radio, nothing. I have replaced the alternator battery and starter and checked all fuses