Q: How much is a tune up?

Now that my car has passed the hundred thousand mile mark should I get a tune up for it? I've never had to do this, so I'm not sure how much it should cost. There are no strange noises and it still runs smoothly, so assuming everything is still operable. How much should a general tune up cost me?

Hi there. First off, thanks for being proactive about your Kia’s maintenance; that’s very well received by a professional mechanic. Second, when your car hits 100,000 miles, there are a few items that should be completed; however, Kia recommends service at 105,000 miles that covers multiple vehicle systems ranging from filters to exhaust systems. You can review the recommended service for your vehicle here, and request a price quote from that page.

3. How much is a tune up?