Q: Engine turns over, cannot run

asked by on September 13, 2016

I've got some engine problems with my car. When I try to start it, it would turn over, but cannot start running. There is a loss of power, as if the engine isn't getting the fuel. I had the battery replaced along with the terminal clamps but that didn't help. What should I do?

Car starts and then dies Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. I would have the system scanned for any codes and have them diagnosed to see if they lead to possible cause of the problem. Have the fuel system also checked for any problems when the problem happens to help narrow the problem down. If you would like to have this looked at for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose the stalling issue and have this corrected.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr