Q: I have a 2000 Toyota Camry and I was driveing down the street and my car started makeing tucking noise and then the car turned off

I have a 2000 Toyota Camry and I was driveing down the street and my car started makeing tucking noise and then the car turned off I went to check the oil and the oil was empty so I put motor oil in the car bt I just got my oil changed Jan 22.2018 so I let the car set for a lil while then I started the car again to finish getting home and it cut off again and the oil light and check engine light come on bt ever time I try to speed up it makes the nose again bt now the check engine light is off bt the oil light is still on what can. My problem be

If the oil pressure warning light is on, be sure not to run the engine. The oil pressure is too low for safe engine operation although there is a small possibility that the warning light circuit is simply malfunctioning (not likely though, given what you have described). As for why the oil level became low, the possibilities: are an inadequate amount of oil was added when the oil was changed; there is an internal or external oil leak; or you drove a lot more miles than you thought and the car consumed some of the oil. Inasmuch as the check engine light is now on, what I would recommend is that you request a check engine light diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will download the trouble codes from the vehicle computer and also evaluate the noise, oil pressure and oil consumption issue. Once the mechanic has an understanding of what is going on with your car, the mechanic will let you know exactly what repairs are required. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have a 2000 Toyota Camry and I was driveing down the street and my car started makeing tucking noise and then the car turned off