Q: AC system malfunction

asked by on July 27, 2016

The air conditioning in my car is malfunctioning. When the weather is hot, it starts blowing hot air. I tried to solve the problem by installing the new circuit board. It controls all the modes of the AC but it still doesn't function normally. Also, I had the evaporator and compressor replaced. How can I fix the AC system?

AC Condenser Replacement $420.69 - $1178.99 Get a Quote
AC Pressure Switch Replacement $143.44 - $394.04 Get a Quote
AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Hello. It is possible that there may be a clog in the A/C condenser or the A/C pressure switch. It is also possible that your Lexus SC430 may have a refrigerant leak. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out and complete an inspection in order to pinpoint why your A/C is not working.