Q: Maintenance Suggestions

I have had my car for a year now. I bought it new and the only maintenance I have done on it is consistent oil changes every 3000 miles. Is there anything I should be doing to ensure my cars longevity and performance?
My car's mileage is 20 miles.

When you bought your car, along with the owners manual, there is a factory recommended service schedule booklet. Following the recommendations on that booklet is crucial while the car is under factory warranty. If the services the manufacturer recommends at specific mileage intervals are not done, you can void your warranty. So my suggestion would be to follow the scheduled maintenance manual as closely as possible. This will help you avoid any mechanical or performance issues with the vehicle due to lack of maintenance.