Q: Ignition coil bolt can't bolt down

2006 dodge stratus 2.7l v6. Changing spark plugs today and the ignition coil broke where it is bolted down. The bolt itself did not break. The coil itself broke where the bolt goes and the screw post (don't know what it's called) the part the bolt threads into broke. So I can't secure the coil down to the spark plug. I can put the coil in but can't secure it down where it should be bolted. I know if I buy new coils they will be good to be screwed down in but the part the bolt threads into broke so how can i bolt it dowN? Help please

The valve cover on that side of the engine has the broken bolt boss. The only way to secure the coil is to either replace the valve cover so you have the bolt boss to bolt down the coil, or to change the coil involved in the misfire.

3. Ignition coil bolt can't bolt down