Q: I am getting the P200A check engine light

I am wondering if there has been a recall for this or reading online I have seen there may have been a technical service bulletin that Kia is responsible for this fix. Do you know if there is anything that supports Kia having to fix this issue?

Thank you!!!!

The trouble code that you have listed is associated with a known problem for the intake manifold runner control system. There are some 2011 and 2012 model year vehicles that have a current recall to have the control module reprogrammed to a new set of parameters. I would suggest contacting your local dealership and verify that your vehicle is eligible for the recall. If you feel you need more assistance with diagnosing and/or repairing the situation, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. I am getting the P200A check engine light