Q: Is engine replacement complicated?

I am looking to install a 5.0 V8 engine from a new Mustang GT to my 2006 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor. I was wondering how complex it might be to do that, and whether other parts would have to be replaced as well, such as alternator, transmission, driveshaft, wiring and other parts that are essential.

This would be impossible to answer since the Crown Victoria never had these engines and adding the larger engine with unknown changes from one engine to the other. The motor mounting, exhaust manifolds, wiring harness and computers are all different. You are going to have more issues with the wiring and antitheft system than anything else.

3. Is engine replacement complicated?