Q: I want to make a solar panel charged phone and I wanted to know what I can use to store the energy made by the solar panels.

I need a small and convinient battery or something that I can use to store the energy made by the solar panels but I already have the solar panels I need so that's why I can't use the batteries that have the solar panels on them. What else can I use that just stores electricity and where you can input the electrycity and also take it out to charge the phone.

You can get one or more of the battery storage units that can be hooked to a phone to recharge a phone so you an use it. They can be hooked up to a USB charge port on your small converter hooked up to your solar panels.

3. I want to make a solar panel charged phone and I wanted to know what I can use to store the energy made by the solar panels.