Q: Key only spins in lock

When I put the key into the lock to unlock the door, the key just spins. What do I need to do to have this fixed?

A: It sounds like either your door lock cylind...

It sounds like either your door lock cylinder or the linkage inside the door has come apart or failed. The linkages inside your door are connected by pieces of plastic essentially. It is possible that one of these connections has broken. When this happens your key will feel like it is loose because it is no longer connected to the door latch by the linkages. I would ask for help from a mechanic to check over the lock cylinder and linkages inside your door and diagnose your lock issue.