Q: After changing the upper radiator hose, my car won't start (2013 dodge avenger).

My radiator hose broke while driving. I had the car towed from the location and replaced the hose. Now the car won't start. 2013 Dodge Avenger 2.4L

Without additional detailed info this may be difficult to diagnose without visually inspecting the car. If the radiator hose was disconnected, this may suggest potentially an overheating issue which could trigger a blown head gasket (worst case scenario which will also cause the car to not start). I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your cars inability to start issue and make necessary repairs.

3. After changing the upper radiator hose, my car won't start (2013 dodge avenger).